Big Club, Small League?

Anyone taking on the challenge of a club with good potential and stature in terms of infrastructure, squad, history etc...

I'm currently managing Malmo FF which is a great challenge seeing as there first season expectations are only 6th but European aspirations are in turn my aim. I've also moved into the brand new Svedbank stadium and compete in a very competetive swedish league.

Any other stories or new games people have done/started?

I have done a few games like that; Red Star, Ajax and some others. My best one was Dinamo Minsk, but after about 10 seasons i just couldn't take them any further due to the poor quality of the league.

This is why I chose the Swedish league as its very competetive and Malmo also have a bit of history:thup: Was also considering Serbian league but really have got into my Malmo season.:D

The Swedish league is one i've thought about doing in the past, but my team of choice would be AIK. Never got round to doing it yet though. The good thing now is that if you do eventually hit a brick wall like my Minsk game, you can increase the league rep gradually using an editor and see the league grow with you.

I would strongly recommend the league as it's surprisingly competetive and I've struggled to meet my season expectations on a couple of occasions but have also pulled through of late:thup: AIK seem like a great option...

Of course:D I hadn't really thought of that

Archived