A flaw in chairman accepting offers?

Man Utd just came in and put a bid in for Marquinhos who is a player for me, chairman accepted automatically and went to see what the deal was because last year they pretty much shafted me 12 months before on Nilmar (bought Marquinhos to replace Nilmar) and saw the reject tab was there, clicked it expecting some message to come up about my chairman accepting, but it didn't and as such, my chairman auto-accepting has become meaningless. As much as I dislike this feature at times, I shouldn't really be able to overturn my chairmans decision in a matter of minutes. Would have been better if I'd discovered this 12 months ago, wouldn't have needed Marquinhos then lol.

If they fix up the ultimatum so as to allow the better managers, who've continually brought success to a club, to hand one in without being fired straight away, they can add an ultimatum option to a chairman accepting a bid. Basically a "I need this player if you accept this big over my head then I'm quitting" type thing.

If they fix up the ultimatum so as to allow the better managers, who've continually brought success to a club, to hand one in without being fired straight away, they can add an ultimatum option to a chairman accepting a bid. Basically a "I need this player if you accept this big over my head then I'm quitting" type thing.

That would be a good idea for future versions bardock. It would help me out a lot.

I think even the option to say, 'ok, yes we need the money but this player is integral to our team, can we keep him until the end of the season?'

I had Amr Zaki at Derby for 6 months, he was top scorer in the league with 20 (the next nearest was a CB with 3) and we were top of the league. Unfortunately my chairman sold him and we went downhill from there...

Wasn't this bug removed? I was tempted to try and overrule my chairman last week when he sold my star Italian midfielder Simone Piazza who I signed from Brescia for £1.1m to PSV for £2.5m on the last day of the Jan transfer window. Luckily I went back to the same club that day and signed Di Tacchio as a direct replacement for £1.2m. He ended the season with 15 league starts, 12 goals, 3 assists and about 6 MoM awards!

A season and a half later after being sacked by Burnely and finding myself at Boro I managed to reunite the two in my quest to drag the club out of the relegation zone.

Sorry, I know it's not completely relevant but I love little things like that!

Archived