CA level in the following seasons and other considerations.

Hello everyone,

I'm playing FM 09 and i'm at my sixth season in the Italian Serie B.

Using FMGenie Scout i've discovered the CA's in 2013/14 and I've noticed some things that I hope SI will try to adjust for FM 2010.

So,

In my DB at the beginning of the game there are:

players with CA>179 = 10

players with CA>169 = 64

players with CA>159 = 183

seeing CA with FMRTE i realize that in 2014 there are:

players with CA>179 = 37

players with CA>169 = 161

players with CA>159 = 395

This is also more visible in the lower league so that players with CA <60 are really useless also in the lowest playbale leagues.

This means that the "level" of football is very very unrealistically higher. Very good players are triplicated in few years.

To resolve this problem I believe that SI should work on these things:

1) players in top teams shouldn't all increase their CA so quickly.

2) newgens PA level should decreased a bit: in five years too many "potential" Maradona (PA=199) are appeared.

3) During the reasarch PA should be more controlled (but only if is resolved the second point, unless in few years there would be un invasion of newgens.

4) newgens CA very high should be a little lower (not much). I saw some newgens that were CA 130 at the age of 16

Moreover, I believe that the use of "Youth Academy" should be very limited at the best teams in the world, not at the hundreds as in FM09.

I want to suggest these things because I'm also a reasercher (for FM 09 and FM 10) and so i've spent muche time on understanding CA level and how it can be improved, and this problem in the long time makes the game unrealistic.

I always wondered whether the amount of good players increased as i had such suspicion. Really a point that should be improved in future versions!

As for the youth academies: I think every club that has one should also have one in the game. Maybe the effect of the Youth Academy needs to be reduced.

As for the youth academies: I think every club that has one should also have one in the game. Maybe the effect of the Youth Academy needs to be reduced.

Yes but it seems strange to me that in England teams that have YA are more or less 50 while in other nations all the teams have YA (i.e. Mexico).

I believe that there was a bit of misunderstanding around YA and that few clubs really have and the young squad that almost all clubs have.

However i hope that SI will check that unrealistic growing up of CA average

Archived