Valencia finances!!

Just finished college & looking to start a new game over the summer.

I was considering starting with Valencia, but iam concerned with the lack of finance.

Does thier budget increase over the course of the season? or do they get more transfer funds over the next couple of seasons?

Otherwise i can't see them competing with the money bags of Madrid & Barca.

Just had a look at Valencia's finances through the editor for 9.0.3.

They seem to have around £20M in the bank and allow £1M for a transfer budget. They also have around £46M of debts. Not a pretty picture!

But, they do have a good squad and I believe that they can challenge for success in Spain and Europe. With success, revenues will increase and hopefully their buying power will too.

Good luck! :)

If you request transfer funds you get £11 million. I've just started with Valencia and by the sound of the official thread it's very enjoyable. You move into a new stadium and that brings alot of money

They have much more debt irl and are forced to sell their best players.

How the budgets change during the game obviously depends on what happens financially in the game and cannot be predcited. A sudden increase of the budget in the first season is not likely I would say.

Do Valencia always move into a new stadium? Thing is me my brother and my mate want to be 3 teams challenging for the title who are relatively evenly matched, I know finances won't be great 1st season but will they be able to compete with Barca and Real and if not how long will it take to get them up there or are Villarreal or Atletico better teams to compete with the big two?

Do Valencia always move into a new stadium? Thing is me my brother and my mate want to be 3 teams challenging for the title who are relatively evenly matched, I know finances won't be great 1st season but will they be able to compete with Barca and Real and if not how long will it take to get them up there or are Villarreal or Atletico better teams to compete with the big two? We did this on FM08 with Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal and was our best save ever by a mile

Valencia are just as able to compete as anyone else in Spain, they are probably one of the best to try with as their squad is pretty amazing. Although I won la liga as Getafe in the 2nd season and then couldnt win it for the next 4, in Spain you have to take advantage of whenever Barcelona or Real Madrid have a bad season even then they usually dont lose more than 3 games. In my Barcelona game Real Madrid and my team went unbeaten all season only for me to win the league by 2 goals.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived