Can I make a non-playable club playable with the editor?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I have no idea how the editor works in the game.

Basically I want to manage the legendary Castel Di Sangro. They are in the game, but they are lower than the lowest playable league in Italy.

So can I use the editor somehow to bump them up a few division?

Also, I'm playing on a mac, I think I read somewhere on this forum that the editing is different. Is this true?

Yes you can, you just have to transfer them to Serie C2. I don't remember how though, it's been years since I've opened up the editor.

Oh right okay. I've never used the editor before, so I'm pretty clueless.

Is the editor already in the game or do I have to download something separately?

Already there go to where ever it is you installed FM and look for a folder called tools. You should find it there.

Load the latest database you have (I'm assuming it's 9.3.0) but I'm sorry I can't help you from there on in.

1. Click on the league that you want them to play in

2. Click on the team tab

3. Click on the team that you want to replace in the league

4. You will notice that there is a swap button at the bottom of the window. Click it.

5. Type in "Castel Di Sangro" and you should notice that Castel Di Sangro are placed in the league that you want and the team you replaced won't be there.

Archived