How much can you improve a youth players jumping?

I have a 15 year old youth player come up with jumping of 11 what is the most his jumping stat is going to be?

He is a promising centre back

My training facilities are the best in the world

I have 6 star training for Aerobic training

Do you think I will be able to get this up to 17?

in relation to wondering how much a stat can improve i have a very promising left winger who is 16 years of age and hios pace and acceleration are really low touching figures of about 9 for a winger that is very unacceptable so im wondering how much can i hope to improve his pace by? is it possible i can get them both to touch figures of 15/14? also should i have his aerobics training constantly on high to get them to increase?

Looking back at some of my youth defenders in this thread, it appears that the jumping attribute has improved on average from about 11/12 at the start to about 15 at the peak of their careers, so not a massive increase. Saying that, it was just with a schedule designed for central defenders, I had not trained them specifically to improve their jumping.

It does - as he grows, his jumping att increases.

So if you had a 5' 8 DC who was 15 years old with say jumping of 11 and you didn't set him to any sort of training schedule, you're saying his jumping attribute would still increase as he grows? :confused:

Archived