Extra players from all available countries

Loading up the game for the first time will take much longer. After that, your savegame file will be larger and will take a little longer to load up and save, but really it's not that bad and certainly is quicker than running loads of leagues with all the matches being processed. So, one league and all players retained should be okay.

I tried it once (I also tried loading all leagues). Seems the game starts preloading, or has some form of caching, before you click start. Consequently it slows down the menu just loading all the countries. It took me half an hour to select all the countries. Consequently trying to start the game crashed my computer (and I'm on a high-end gaming machine) though that's probably down to the leagues.

Your game will start off slow but 10 years in it might get faster as most of the people loaded would've retired to be replaced by a lot less regens because of you selecting 1 playable country.

At least I think so.

I played with fm 08 season 65 with Salernitana

I had all the players of 12 countries, still in season 65 all 12 countries are filled with new regens

I think with all countries selected you had a lot of new regens.

Archived