Getting rich quick

Selling a player for a normal amount but with a caluse that after 1 Int'l app you'll get another Xmillion (I do 40m), works well but sometimes club accept your demands and then the transfer breaks down for unknown reasons, but usually there are several clubs bidding so you can just offer the player again and accept to a different club.

Granted the player should have a good chance of being called up.

This is not about a debut Int'l game, it works for players who are already capped. (I was confused at first, others maybe too, don't know)

well i considered offering key players in my game for a high price and it worked a treat... Was Atletico Madrid..

Sold John Heitinga to barcelona for 35 million, Bought Behrami for 8 million and sold him off for 30 million...

Sold Gareth Bale to Milan for 30 million after obtaining him for around 18 million...

Used all the profits to improve my team and im doing really well now

Yeah, arrange friendlies against clubs of big reputation at home. If you pack your stadium to capacity 10 times before pre-seaso you're gunna have a good bit of dollar in the bank.

and a very tired squad but it works:)

a friend told me that if you have a feeder club from the far east or asia, it raises your profile there and it eventually makes you rich....does anybody know if theres any truth to this because personally i have never been offered a feeder club from the far east or asia

a friend told me that if you have a feeder club from the far east or asia, it raises your profile there and it eventually makes you rich....does anybody know if theres any truth to this because personally i have never been offered a feeder club from the far east or asia

From my experience and others extensive testing I believe this is false, although it should work it doesnt.

It's called a "commercial link/affiliate", it does maker you richer, but I don't know how much money does it bring (exactly).

And you can have an Asian/American club without a commercial link between you two, it wouldn't bring you extra money.

You also pay a very large sum in a commercial link.

Archived