problems in international management?

Hi all, at the moment i'm managing the national team of Guatemala, and i've progressed until the the summer of '09. I've played 16 games, won 8 of them, but in manager information it says i've won 0% of my games :confused: Also in the manager information screen, it just shows blanc on 'highest nation ranking', and 'highest world ranking'. Has anyone else experienced this yet?

I know it doesnt sound like a big bug or anything, but it's made my wonder: Because even though i've progressed until the final round of the world cup qualifications in the concacaf-zone, still standing a good fighting change to qualify, also i reached the final of the gold cup, but still my manager reputation is 'local', surely it should be at least national, if not even continental. Guatemala in the finals of the gold cup is comparable with wales reaching the final in the euros, or with newcastle avoiding relegation.

I'm thinking that the reason why my reputation isn't changing is because my win-percentage is at 0%, and never progressing. So in other words, if my reputation never grows, i'm never able to move into club management, and so when i want to change a club or a country i'd have to start a new save.

Any thoughts on this?

Archived