£140m... it's crazy but.. do I? HELP!

Ok basically I need to know if anybody has had anything like this. A huge bid of £100 was rejected for Ronaldo, for a laugh i added £40m and to my surprise it was accepted. Now Ronaldo has "no intention of playing for me" but I offered anyway, £150k p/w, 7.5m to sign and 30k a goal/appearance for a laugh... To my surprise i got a message saying he's accepted the deal, it's the 31st August so I have to decide now.

The big issue is I have £53m in the bank. The board say I can cut 600k off my wage allowance and fund the transfer by boosting my budget, but my question is... will my board inject the cash I spend back into the club to clear my debt?

I went £15m in debt last year to sign Aguero into the club and intended to sell people anyway, but my boss cleared it and put my balance back to £30m. He's always pumpin money in... so if I accept... does anybody know for sure he'll pump my balance back to safety? Yes I'm Man City before you say it depends on my club.

they won't always, i assumed this on my empoli save after we got into serie a, theboard gave me a budget of 9m but we only had 2m in the bank, so i spent most of that 9m thinking they would inject the rest of the cash but we spent the entire year in the red.

I wouldnt buy him for tht much......

Generally i wouldn't, but it's tempting seeing Man Utd 18th after 3 games and failing under their new boss after Fergie retired.. Ronaldo is one of 3 players who cause me problems but the only one of those that would make my team. So it's pretty tempting

do it, youll earn it back in no time with him in your team - merchandise, bums on seats in the stadium and of course more likely to win the league + qualify for champions league

what team are you?

no wait, if man utd are faltering you might be able to sin him cheaper in january or at the start of next season if they continue their poor run, plus i'm pretty sure some people have signed messi for 30m after he got unsettled so you would be better off going after him.

Don't need an editor to change the balance. Doesn't matter how much you spend at City, the chairman will always put money back in on the 1st of the month to get it back to a reasonable level, usually around £30m.

p.s. £100 isn't that much!

Don't need an editor to change the balance. Doesn't matter how much you spend at City, the chairman will always put money back in on the 1st of the month to get it back to a reasonable level, usually around £30m.

p.s. £100 isn't that much!

whs :thup:

Awesome!

And yes I was considering waiting a while while Man Utd fall to pieces to get him on the cheap, but then I'm sure to get competition from the richer Real Madrid (despite battering them twice in a row, players still find the sunny country of spain and big bucks, more aluring than Manchester :()

So looks like he's in then, thanks guys! :D

As a player of City I agree that the Chairman always boosts you back up to an even monthly expenditure, or injects funds to keep the balance sheet happy.

As a City fan I say that the fans won't like him being there :p but then again this is just a game.

As a player of City I agree that the Chairman always boosts you back up to an even monthly expenditure, or injects funds to keep the balance sheet happy.

As a City fan I say that the fans won't like him being there :p but then again this is just a game.

I've been a city fan myself since the last run in the championship and would love him, even if he is a money grabbing tempermental crybaby brat lol :D

Archived