Just started a new game and I want to change the view

I've just started a new game and every match I play it defaults to the 3d TV commentary view. How do I change this so it goes to commentary only? I have changed the options for 'Highlight Mode' and 'Show Highlights in' etc but it doesn't seem to matter.

I don't know about split view. :(

Basically, if you click on the "assistant advice" breadcrumb before you set OIs, when you press continue, you'll be sent to the Classic Mode, with the precise view depending on what you set it to last time.

You have to specifically choose split view every time the game starts. The view only defaults to overview (classic mode) or TV view. However if you change your tactics before the start of a game the game will start in paused mode. This can be something as small as putting your striker's attacking mentality up one notch.

I have a query,Dont mean to hijack the thread but it will save starting a new one. im starting to use split view and when a bit of play starts to build up it flips to the key highlights. The thing is i have to keep click off the tv view and switch to classic view EVERY time which im sure mine started on classic view at some point and i decided i wanted tv.Ironic really coz now i want it back to classic lol!

Archived