Injuries - Not a Rant :)

Wee suggestion about injuries.

I took over a club mid season - and one of there better players was out injured with a knee injury - when he was available to play I played him in a few reserve matches to get his fitness back up – in his first main game he injured his knee again and was out for 5 weeks. again when ready for selection he got a few games and got injured again.

This has now happened 4 times in a row - bit unlucky I guess :(

I took a look at his injury prone stat which was 16

What I would like to see is, if players are having recurring injuries – maybe the physio could suggest sending the player for external treatment or surgery?

This then could have an effect on reducing the injury prone stat?

You could have a cost against this as one of payment for private treatment giving you the option to do it or not.

Again if you are playing in the lower leagues this might not be an option. or

maybe looking at taking out insurance as an option for the finance?

What you think ?

Wee suggestion about injuries.

I took over a club mid season - and one of there better players was out injured with a knee injury - when he was available to play I played him in a few reserve matches to get his fitness back up – in his first main game he injured his knee again and was out for 5 weeks. again when ready for selection he got a few games and got injured again.

This has now happened 4 times in a row - bit unlucky I guess :(

I took a look at his injury prone stat which was 16

What I would like to see is, if players are having recurring injuries – maybe the physio could suggest sending the player for external treatment or surgery?

This then could have an effect on reducing the injury prone stat?

You could have a cost against this as one of payment for private treatment giving you the option to do it or not.

Again if you are playing in the lower leagues this might not be an option. or

maybe looking at taking out insurance as an option for the finance?

What you think ?

I like this idea. In fact, wasn't this option in an older version. When I first started playing CM, my mate advised me at the end of the season to request a physio report on all my players. SOme come up with a problem that requires treatment which you could send them away for. End of season was the vest time as they would be fit for the new season. Obviosuly it's a bit silly that you had to ask your physio to do this as he should be flagging these things up anyway.

Archived