New Patch

will i still have 2 open it using bittorent or something because i have a really slow internet connection but i need 2 update to get rid of the double letters when typing

No, it's a direct download link. It should be a bit faster than a torrent would.

Out of interest, why don't you want to use the rapidshare link? It's more or less the same as the filefront one I linked you to.

No, it's a direct download link. It should be a bit faster than a torrent would.

Out of interest, why don't you want to use the rapidshare link? It's more or less the same as the filefront one I linked you to.

i have'nt tried the rapidshare just the bittorrent but it it would take about 27 hours to sort it.

i downloaded the link and i got a message saying it needed to be by Bittorrent so i downloaded that as well

is this correct?

i have'nt tried the rapidshare just the bittorrent but it it would take about 27 hours to sort it.

i downloaded the link and i got a message saying it needed to be by Bittorrent so i downloaded that as well

is this correct?

It shouldn't come up for the rapidshare or filefront links. Works fine for me, tried it out just there.

Archived