You appear to be rather indecisive... GRRR

Just a short rant..

In press conferences that has to be the most irritating thing journalists say, its basically wasting my time goddam it.

If I answer a question I dont want to have to repeat it 3 times, its just tiresome...

Just a short rant..

In press conferences that has to be the most irritating thing journalists say, its basically wasting my time goddam it.

If I answer a question I dont want to have to repeat it 3 times, its just tiresome...

Just storm out.

It might upset the players first off but eventually they'll get used to it...

Just storm out.

It might upset the players first off but eventually they'll get used to it...

lmao... nah I use the stalinesque stonewall approach, just keep repeating till they get the message, dull in the extreme but i dont trust my assman hes a tit!

Team settings very first line I think. Could be second though under or responsible for arranging friendlies.

Edit: I find that even the dumbest of ass men do a decent job.

Thanks a lot mate. Just done it now, that saves me a lot of time. I hate the press conferences.:thup:

Bardock is right, the ass man hardly ever upsets the players. I hate them too, just time consuming. I let the ass man do the team talks too and in the same way he normally does a decent job. If you dont agree you can always override the team talks yourself anyway.

And 'who do you think is going to win the world player of the year award?'... to which I usually answer 'Lionel Messi'.

I'm the manager of Liverpool and he plays at Barca, but why does that make my squad happy though? Can anybody answer that?

And 'who do you think is going to win the world player of the year award?'... to which I usually answer 'Lionel Messi'.

I'm the manager of Liverpool and he plays at Barca, but why does that make my squad happy though? Can anybody answer that?

No chance of you being able to afford to sign him so all your wingers are chilled out, your Argentinian players are happy about the namecheck for a compatriot and it's not a Manchester United player? ;)

I had Sammy Lee tell the Press that Man Utd would win the league on Opening day of season once. Since then I've never sent him. I was so not happy and the majority of the Liverpool squad were well fed up

No chance of you being able to afford to sign him so all your wingers are chilled out, your Argentinian players are happy about the namecheck for a compatriot and it's not a Manchester United player? ;)

Good call, mate; hadn't thought of that!

I did sign him the next season though, thanks to Man City and Real Madrid giving me obscene money for some of my fringe players. Even Pennant agreed personal terms with Real M!!! :)

I had Sammy Lee tell the Press that Man Utd would win the league on Opening day of season once. Since then I've never sent him. I was so not happy and the majority of the Liverpool squad were well fed up

Tell me about it... Gary Pendry (celtic Assman) told the press that Rangers would win the league in my game...

I was like.... WHAAAA.????

So now I go into every press conference and immediately walk out. It's fun. :)

Just a short rant..

So, do you like these press conference questions being repeated, or not???

You seem a bit indecisive on this issue.. ;)

I just had a media rep ask me the same question 4 times in a row! Might be because it was one of those weird ones where you're not sure if the answer is supposed to be 'every chance of that', or 'no chance of that', so he wouldn't let it lie... :rolleyes:

I stormed out of the room in a big girlie huff :D

I really like the idea of press conferences, but at the minute they as you pretty much the same questions before every match. I don't like the indecisive point either - every time I get asked about tactics, I say I'm not going to discuss them... but I say this EVERY match and they keep asking. I just gets tiresome in the end.

I seem to get that on occasion when I'm asked about tactics. I always answer that question neutral, because I don't want to tip the opposition. But when they say I'm indecisive - just once - I storm out, muttering something like "I'm not 'indecisive', you stupid git. I'm also not stupid!"

Dola, sorry...

I always thought it was because my players were happy their manager paid attention to the rest of the footballing world, and had made an intelligent choice...

I send my Ass Man to all press conferences.

I find that your stats decrease as your not doing all the roles.If you get what i mean-if you were u19,reserve team and 1st team youd get an increase in stats. Does anyone notice this?:confused:

Heh. I know, my team loved the prediction of Fabregas when I was managing Farsley Celtic in the Blue Square North! I can appreciate the question being asked if you are a manager of a top club and you, either:

a) have a player that is widely considered to be in contention for the award

or

b) are playing a team that has a player in contention for the award

or

c) if you are managing an international team where one or more of your players is in contention for the award

or maybe at a stretch

d) if you are managing a club in a top-flight European division, or a European International side

it'd be nice if we can send our captain, players to the conference. then the scout, physio, tealady... everybody but me.

The media conference must be SI's biggest blunder of all time. or at least the most hated feature of all time.

I seem to get that on occasion when I'm asked about tactics. I always answer that question neutral, because I don't want to tip the opposition. But when they say I'm indecisive - just once - I storm out, muttering something like "I'm not 'indecisive', you stupid git. I'm also not stupid!"

similar to you, i would always answer - tell my players not holding back at all. yes, doesn't matter i m managing York in the BSS, and doesn't matter if i m taking on Oxford or Chelsea in the cup. I will always tell the dumb reporters i m gonna go all out attack. at least this way they wouldn't accuse me for being indecisive!

as what the impact would have to my players. who cares? they are a bunch of morons u never know when they will be happy when they will be not!

Have let assman do it for 10 season in a row now and never had any negative consequences from it.

Awful feature, horribly implemented and will never get any better.

Indeed!!

Id love to see it removed from the game to be honest, it adds nothing good at all. Also how comes AI managers never get interviewed?

Here's a little trick that's worked quite amusingly for me...

When you give a neutral answer at press conferences, use the text box to add a comment of your own. I usually reserve this for foul mouthed tirades such as "Here, you can shove your Daily Mirror up your....", but you certainly never get asked the "You appear to be rather indecisive" question afterwards ;)

Indeed!!

Id love to see it removed from the game to be honest, it adds nothing good at all. Also how comes AI managers never get interviewed?

AI managers DO get interviewed. Click on the managers name, click on history, then on Press Conferences to see what the opponents gaffer has to say before a match!

Archived