player doesnt feel the manager appreciates his contribution to the team....

Hi guys,

As per title i have now got three players in my side who are complaining that i do not appreaciate their contribution. This is despite two of them being part of my team for 8 years and me constantly playing them, praising them in team talks, to the press and on player interaction every now and then. One of them is actually the club captain as well which cannot be good for morale!

I am playing as Burton in the championship. My team has been pushing play off spots for 3 years so is not underperforming. I do also have an issue with a lack of squad harmony, I believe this was brought on by a problem player - now sold - after i didnt respond to a media item (wants to leave one). There does however seem to continue to be a problem with players stating a lack of squad harmony. It has gone from being really bad according to board to now being there is an element of control over the squad.

I would just like some advice as to whether this is a serious problem or if I should ignore. If a problem how can i solve it?

I searched the forums but couldn't find anything (spent about an hour trawling through threads! Think everyone talks too much ;) )

the issue is that no one wants to buy the moany ones and they are kinda important to my team!!

I put the team status to what exactly these players are so they shouldnt complain! Its funny when someone demands to be put on the transfer list, you do it. Someone offers for them and you accept, then the player refuses the contract offer. They stay unhappy but i have done all i can to get rid of the little gits!!

I've onyl had the first problem when dropping squad status. It doesn't happen to all players but will with others. You could try offering them a new contract on the squad status you want, if they accept - it should get rid of this.

The squad harmony will be caused by these unhappy players. If you players have 'Slt' next to their name, click it and find out why they are unhappy. Solve all the problems and you should get a much better squad harmony.

Archived