Loans on 9.3.0 so difficult

I wonder why the teams always look for an inital fee for loans ? For example insua is listed for loan but liverpool wants 3.1 M € for inital fee. This is same all players even they are listed. Has anyone got a solution ?

I don't know, i suppose it depends on what team you are. If liverpool know that you have a bit of money and can afford 3.1m or probably more, they will want to get the most out of you. Thats why if you are Man City, sometimes if you offer a few million over a players normal value, the selling team will no doubt add 5-10m on the end because they know you have a lot of money.

But when loaning players, I never tend to get that, when I started my first season at Barnsley i loaned a few Man United players and I got them easy enough, not one offer was rejected and I didn't have to pay anything as well.

Thats because the clubs are more willing to loan him out knowing he wont get first team football at the club for a while. With Insua he is a hot prospect & that effects the loan deal. If you are a smaller club in a different league try getting liverpool or a big club as a parent club. With parent clubs they are more willing to loan players out for no initial fee's and no wages.

I don't know, i suppose it depends on what team you are. If liverpool know that you have a bit of money and can afford 3.1m or probably more, they will want to get the most out of you. Thats why if you are Man City, sometimes if you offer a few million over a players normal value, the selling team will no doubt add 5-10m on the end because they know you have a lot of money.

But when loaning players, I never tend to get that, when I started my first season at Barnsley i loaned a few Man United players and I got them easy enough, not one offer was rejected and I didn't have to pay anything as well.

I tried loans with galatasaray, hoffenhaim and sunderland. It was always same

Haha yeah proberly much more better, me i rarely get in loan players. Only if i dont have the money and a certain point but will have it at a later date through another transfer. Then i get loan players with the option to buy. But scouting is just better.

teşekkürler

another thing, I cannot loan out my players, for example I bought feghouli from Grenoble foot 38.. And then I listed him as available for loan and also I offered him to clubs for loan without fee or wage contribution. But there was no bid, also tried in january transfer section again no offer. Then I set Grenobel foot 38 as my feeder club. I asked feghouli to affiilate his former club Grenobel but he didn't wanna go.

so, How can I loan out my very promising players ?

There's nothing much you can do. When I'm at Liverpool I try to get good feeder teams at 3 levels. One for very young promising youngsters who haven't developed (league 1-2), second for the more developed youngster (Championship), then a good team that plays PL football in one of the playable leagues (England, Spain, France or Italy).

The better youngsters always accept going to a strong affiliate in a PL team. If they've recently arrived at the club the player sometimes doesn't go out on loan generally because he's new to the club. Give it 6 months/1 year and try again.

And they wanted 650K inital fee for a player valued at 1.4 M €

When this happens I tend to put in a future fee - their market value minus the initial fee. This seems to work, and if the player has a successful loan spell I can snap him up relatively cheaply.

I just tell my AM

Find me a [position] player for loan

if he returns players ive been able to make both short & long term loans with no fees and wage contribution in the 30%-70% area

i rarely get loan bids refused by the loaning club.

my bids are usually where that position is a serious weakness in the squad, so im guessing my loan bid is being set as 'valuable 1st team'

Archived