can someone plz help!!!!!!!!!

when i download badges and logos form links on the forum it goes to quicksharing.com. when i then download these images and save it on my pc i then dont no what to do. from my pc i saved them onto my psp and i can see them on it under photos. so now i have them saved to my psp how do i get them on my game. do i have to change the size or do they have to be saved under a specific name? can someone plz help. thanks.

when i download badges and logos form links on the forum it goes to quicksharing.com. when i then download these images and save it on my pc i then dont no what to do. from my pc i saved them onto my psp and i can see them on it under photos. so now i have them saved to my psp how do i get them on my game. do i have to change the size or do they have to be saved under a specific name? can someone plz help. thanks.

Ok heres what i did:

1.I made the PICTURE-FHMCLUBS folder

2.In that FHMCLUBS folder i copy and pasted all the club icons that i downloaded from this forum.

So when you download the files go into picture the clubs then all the pics should be there, Copy and paster them all into the Folder on your PSP.

All you have to do is what it is in the readme (if you downloaded my packs).

Simply copy the PICTURE folder to the top level of your memory stick.

DO NOT PUT IT IN THE PSP FOLDER OR ANY FOLDER INSIDE THAT.

The PICTURE folder must go in the top level, this is where the PSP folder is located (and possibly the MP_ROOT folder).

For example your memory stick should look something like this...

F:/ (or the letter your psp uses on your pc).

- PICTURE

-- FMHCLUBS

-- FMHCOMPETITIONS

- PSP

-- GAME

-- PHOTO

-- SAVEDATA

- MP_ROOT

-- M4NV100

Something like that anyway.

Archived