Player v's team mentality

i actually wonder this myself, not too sure tbh

but i always set player instructions, and when i go all out attack it seems to have an effect, but i dont really know

would be interested to see how they work together

thanks now i don't feel stupid for asking altho i've being playing since befor CM 00/01

I don't think so. I think the Team Instructions page is there more for users who implement universal changes as opposed to those who like to give every player different instructions.

Edit: Individual instructions override team instructions.

so putting your team mentality on all out attack has no effect?

that doesn't seem right.

That was one of the things i was thinking about the most.

But my current came putting my team mentality upto all out attack did have an effect but it may just have been my half time team talk of my tempo change.

Any change someone from SI could give us an answer

It does if you think about it. Don't think of it as the entire team so much as a slider that conveniently sets the same mentality for a bunch of players. A universal slider that allows you to change all the players mentalities instead of having to set every single player one by one. AI does it that way.

Now I could be wrong but I don't think I am I'll sa I'm probably 99.9% sure. You can ask wwfan if you want a definitive answer.

So the answer would be to set your back line and DMC to a defensive strat via player instructions so when you want to change the way the team plays the team instructions affects the midfield and strikers only.

Have I got that right?

Archived