World Cup Stories

As Brazil, won maybe the best final of all time 5-4. After Lucio was red carded procedded to score 3 goals, all by Robinho to comeback and win. He finished with 4. Quite a match. Tevez had 2 in the first 19 minutes, but he then got hurt.

I was afraid you would say that. How exactly do I do that.

Haha. Well it's pretty simple really. Print screen the match scoreline then go to paint , press ctrl+v then save the photo in your pictures file in my documents. Then type in imageshack.us into google or photobucket. Then from the front screen click browse to find your file. Click on your phot then press upload. After that has done copy the link where it says thumbnail for forums 1. I Would use imageshack asbut is the easiest.

If you have any problems just say.

Well here's my story, feel free to nod off in the middle but pay attention start and finish :p

My reign in Uraguay lasted 2015-2018, taking charge of the 2018 World Cup. Having qualified 3rd in South America, behind the obvious, and playing an excited, free flowing style of football as never seen before, there was a sense of anticipation. We beat South Africa 3-1 in our opening game, but a 4-0 trouncing by Italy put us back in our place. We needed to beat Croatia, and did in a nervy 1-0. 1-0 up to Mexico at half time, we went on to lose to Mexico 2-1 in extra time, who went on to win the tournament.

I fancied a new challenge (mistake) and took the Switzerland job as I was tapping up their star centre back for my Cambridge side. I lasted 2 days and realised he was their ONLY good player, and stormed out. Mexico became avaliable 5 years later, where I planned to relaunch my international career. A few months in Holland came calling and I decided to give it a go. After 2 years of success in qualifying but general dissatisfaction I quit. I was offered the job back, changed my mind and stayed (on a considerably increased wage of course) but quit again in less than a year.

Next up, Italy. Terrible. 3 months.

I thought I had left international football behind me, until I saw Brazil outside the top 150 in the world! I took the job, determined to put the giants back in their place. Unfortunatly, despite half the first team dominating the Premier League with Cambridge, they refused to perform on the international stage. Back to back defeats to ex-countries Uraguay and Mexico left me with no option but to resign.

Finally, Mike Phelan's 10 year reign with England came to an end and England came knocking. Couldn't really say no could I? My first major tournament was the 2032 European Championship, cruising to the final. There we met Spain, 1st vs 2nd in the world. Spain won on the day 1-0. Undeterred, we headed to the 2034 World Cup. Many of our best players were past their prime, with the media questioning if the youngsters were ready to perform on the main stage. Beating Italy 3-0, China 2-1, Paraguay 2-0, Russia 3-1, Denmark 3-0 and Scotland 2-0, we made it to the final against hosts Germany.

1-0 down after 3 minutes, things didn't look good against a resolute defence. Then, 5 minutes from full time, midfield legend Ryan Mills slotted home to force extra time. Then in extra time Mills struck again with an uncharacteristic backpost header to deliver England's second ever World Cup, again against Germany (and most importantly avoiding penalties, as was my fear!).

wcwin.jpg

cant remember exact results but i've won it a few times, i really enjoy international management once in a while especially olympics, i think its great having the best young players in your country and then adding Ronaldinho,Robinho and Dani Alves to squad to make the look even better! shame Kaka was injured!

Archived