Is it possible...

Yeah i would imagine so. You may want to start as the best team then win the Asian Champions League then maybe move to a less successful team and get them to achieve and continue doing this. Or you could just edit it (shhhh edit haters!) but im sure its possible.

League reputation never increases or decreases, so the reputation of India will never increase on FM. This means that it is unlikely you will be able to convince players to join you over there, which will mean that, although it is possible, it would take about 100 years of playing and hoping every team gets big money takeovers.

League reputation never increases or decreases, so the reputation of India will never increase on FM. This means that it is unlikely you will be able to convince players to join you over there, which will mean that, although it is possible, it would take about 100 years of playing and hoping every team gets big money takeovers.

Even then, it isn't. European-based players refuse to leave Europe unless it's to their home continent (i.e. Ronaldinho might go to S.America but not to Africa).

Of course, the Indian regens could be the best in the world, theoretically, but getting your reputation high enough to produce them is hard with that league rep.

Even then, it isn't. European-based players refuse to leave Europe unless it's to their home continent (i.e. Ronaldinho might go to S.America but not to Africa).

Of course, the Indian regens could be the best in the world, theoretically, but getting your reputation high enough to produce them is hard with that league rep.

Not to mention the difficulty in keeping hold of those good regens when the European clubs start to take an interest in them.

Archived