Optimum game settings

Hello

I understand the more leagues/nations are active the slower the game and making leagues View Only is better than full interatcive for saving on processing.

I also understand that the large the databse the slower the game.

But does loading all players from a nation or nations also slow the game down?

And...

Player search only displays transfer listed or 'known' players from the databse and not all???

And...

Can scouts find players from clubs not loaded into the game e.g. not all Liga Adelante sides load in unless this league is selected...is it possible a scout could discover players from one of these *none* loaded sides if sent to scout the relevant country??? If so does that club then become viewable within the search facility???

Using a 2.4ghz Mac with 2gb of ram and my last game had three active countries and a heap of nations loading all players, it ran waaay tooo slow. Hence looking to find best balance of settings and decent amount of players available.

Thanks!

But does loading all players from a nation or nations also slow the game down?

And...

Player search only displays transfer listed or 'known' players from the databse and not all???

And...

Can scouts find players from clubs not loaded into the game e.g. not all Liga Adelante sides load in unless this league is selected...is it possible a scout could discover players from one of these *none* loaded sides if sent to scout the relevant country??? If so does that club then become viewable within the search facility???

Thanks!

1. Yes

2. Not sure what you mean

3. No

1. Yes

2. Not sure what you mean

3. No

Thanks for the reply.

2. If I search for a player using the search facility e.g. via attributes and position criteria not ALL players in the databse load in...if you look at top it states 'Known players...' it may also state 'in your region'.

I tested this Ewerthon from Zaragoza didn't come up in a general player search for his postion with attribute values as a minimum below his. however searching on his name he did appear...

Hope that makes sense.

Ah I see, no I think perhapes you may have made a mistake when searching for him, e.g maybe left out 'Realistic targets only' or something. Basically, whoever you keep at the start is in your game, whoever you don't isn't. There is no way to make more players available

Ah I see, no I think perhapes you may have made a mistake when searching for him, e.g maybe left out 'Realistic targets only' or something. Basically, whoever you keep at the start is in your game, whoever you don't isn't. There is no way to make more players available

cheers...will test again and make sure the realistic targets box is unticked...but pretty sure it's the case that the player search doesn't load all players in the game...instead only the well known ones and perhaps those transfer listed.

Archived