Manchester City

yeah i joined them on the 12/13th august. bt since realising they had all them players and monies and thought it would get boring i didnt save and reloaded from a few days back and remained at west ham, they have since hired juande ramos.

so im not being dopey so get some facts first jack.

edit: that khmirki havent made any major signings or of players i know.

yeah i joined them on the 12/13th august. bt since realising they had all them players and monies and thought it would get boring i didnt save and reloaded from a few days back and remained at west ham, they have since hired juande ramos.

so im not being dopey so get some facts first jack.

There's still no way they'd spend that much money that early in the game, or buy that many players (particularly those in the same position), or spend that much money on certain individuals. Unless there was human intervention or editing.

:confused:

i went to them i was shocked when i got the financial message and it said khmarki were the highest climbers going from xxx to 3rd so i had a look and took the screenshot.. reloaded the game which took me back a week or so and went to man citys screen and transfers, took another screen shot then posted on here.

if i was both teams then on the financial image west hame would also be highlighted... right?..

i went to them i was shocked go the financial message and it said khmarki were the highest climbers going from xxx to 3rd so i had a look and took the screenshot.. reloaded the game which took me back a week or so and went to man citys screen and transfers took another screen shot then posted on here.

if i was both teams then on the financial image west hame would also be highlighted... right?..

Could've just quit, who knows. I'm not trying to call you a cheat, but the evidence seems a bit questionable.

As for the transfer of Johnson, who was he part exchanged for?

wayne bridge

and can a human player even offer £125million for a player?

well im not going to explain myself anymore so think what you like to be honest. but i havent cheated. why would i make a rival stronger?

Bellamy and Kalou still start in thier line-up thoi :\.

wayne bridge

and can a human player even offer £125million for a player?

well im not going to explain myself anymore so think what you like to be honest. but i havent cheated. why would i make a rival stronger?

Bellamy and Kalou still start in thier line-up thoi :\.

Fair enough :thup: It's just alarming, particularly as they never seem to spend hugely in 2nd, 3rd, 4th season. Mostly in the first, and then much later; In my experience anyway.

And yeah, I think the most you can offer is about 280mil or something crazy, if you include all the clauses etc. If you do 100mil upfront and 25mil over 6 months, it'll display as 125mil.

there biggest fee spent has be £650k..

and there most valuable player is Richard (a nigerian) who started at the club.. £2m

theyve spent about 2m and its 16th september 2010.

i started in janaury 2009 and disabled transfers in 1st window/season so i think theyve only had 1 transfer window..

3rd in the russian league at present.

Archived