Arsenal going bankrupt?

How can this happen?

In my game Arsenal are a pain in my side, always up the top with me and they usually do well in the cups. They won FA Cup last year and I knocked them out of CL Qtrs. But having a nose through the financial lists and they are insecure. I checked their transfers and although they havent sold anyone they havent spent big either if compared to Liverpool, Man City.

Do they have large debt or something? Wnt complain if they go under as will go for a couple of their players but just seems strange for a team like Arsenal to be really strapped for cash.

Arsenal are probably one of the most financially stable clubs in the Prem... Strange. Yes the do have a loan on the Stadium but is making that up in revenue as well as interest rates going down, this isnt realistic.

yeah am confused by it, they have qualified for CL each year but not won it. semi´s is the best they have done.

some players there are on very high wages so maybe thats the case. looked at ticket prices and suprisingly Arsenal are 2nd behind me (west ham).

i dont know if it changes due to different managers as Wenger left in 1st season to go to Roma (now manager of France) and Pat Rice took over and is still in charge.

Liverpool tend to stop qualifying for CL a lot in-game, with their wages structure geared for constant CL games, they go bankrupt very easily.

Liverpool was docked 9 points in my most recent season for going into administration. Didn't really hurt them though. They were in 7th place before they were docked the points and about 12 points clear of the 8th placed team.

Archived