Just some suggestions

This is my first time posting in this forum but i just felt i had to broadcast my feelings on a few things. I think there's definitely two things i would like to see added to the next FM. They are that you can add and delete leagues during a season(not sure how hard that might be to implement) because i forgot to add the scottish league and was enjoying a good start to the season with arsenal and considering that the feeder clubs that were being given to me by the board were scottish teams i found this very annoying that i could not just add their league. Also the ability to instruct or encourage a sub at any point in the match would be useful. I don't see this as entirely realistic just sending on a player without some sort of impetus to do well. Say for instance your team is struggling to penetrate a stubborn opposition and tactically you want to bring on the extremely fast Walcott to take advantage of a tired opposition's back line, shouldn't you be able to at least encourage him in the 65th minute to do so?:confused: I'm Just wondering if anyone from Si games might take note of these little issues. I hope i am not the only one feeling this way.

However, There are many positives and I feel that for a first attempt the 3D match engine does bring an even more addictive new feel to the Football manager franchise. :)

First suggestion is sensible to want but almost impossible to implement. When you start a save you are essentially creating a whole new game inserting a database into that game in order to generate the gameplay.

Second one is something that has been suggested before and I heartily agree. So no, you're not the only one :-)

Welcome to the forums.

First suggestion is sensible to want but almost impossible to implement. When you start a save you are essentially creating a whole new game inserting a database into that game in order to generate the gameplay.

Second one is something that has been suggested before and I heartily agree. So no, you're not the only one :-)

Welcome to the forums.

When you say almost impossible i take that as a no then. lol.

Just an idea though... do you think that Si could possibly have at the beginning, when creating your new game, leagues that you make all available for your game some of which are playable and some that are not but can be included later? For example, selecting the English, Italian, Dutch, Spanish leagues as available making England and Spain playable while the other two simulate in the background as if they were playable. This means all their fixtures etc could be seen. You could then choose to make them playable if you felt for a new challenge. Obviously they could simply be made playable from the start but say you make much more leagues available then maybe this could just be for increased speed when using a larger database. Don't know how much sense that makes but just some food for thought...Thanks for your opinion though :thup:)

Didn't they used to do something like the first one in CM back in the day? Or was that just changing the detail?

It would be a nice feature, it should definately be done if possible.

The second one has been mentioned quite a few times. I think it will be included in the next game.

Archived