Leeds board take over problem

I was wondering if anybody else had this problem

I went leeds and got promoted from league 1 and then the championship after the second attempt then at the end of the season the board said something like they are in the middle of a board takeover and wont allow any transfers or requests until it is resolved.

I have played half of the next season in the premiership and the takeover has not been resolved and am seriously ****ed off because i have 30 million to spend and cant spend a penny.

Is this a flaw in the game or has anybody else experienced this and i have to wait longer

but if its not a flaw it should be because there is no way a takeover would take about 7 months and not allow the club to make an offer for anone when they have a balance of 40 million????

I'm not sure if it is a flaw. I don't know for sure, but i'd imagine a lot of transfers involve months of wrangling over the price, and you buying and selling players would affect the overall price, which is possibly the reason it's not allowed (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm only speculating!)

It's happened to me before - Takeover started the last week of the summer transfer window (cancelling the transfers I'd set up) and didn't finish until the 22nd odd of January. Had to try and rush all my transfers through in a week!

why would the chairmen let you spend money that he has worked hard to invest into the club and generate before he sells up. It wouldn't be in his best intrest. Your job is to manage. Its what your paid to do. And this is one of those obstacles that will help you develope key skills for the job, Dealing with no budget, managing the club through a period of stress.

Just try and be succesful and wait for the money to be invested in by a new chairman

it happened to me... the good news is the guy who took over was a tycoon who injected 225 USD to my team

Only $225 :p

Im sure thats meant to be Million.

But on topic, take overs can range nearly a year. My Zurich team got a transfer embargo on december 15th and it didnt come off untill the October the following year. I missed two transfer windows. Luckily i had some good youth players.

Archived