Better Facilities?

just as an aside.... when you convince the board to upgrade training facilities... any idea how long that takes to happen?

After regularly bugging my board, and with a bit of money in the bank, they've finally agreed, but the news item didn't give any indication of when this would happen.

Do I have to wait for the end of the season, or will it happen during this campaign?

just as an aside.... when you convince the board to upgrade training facilities... any idea how long that takes to happen?

After regularly bugging my board, and with a bit of money in the bank, they've finally agreed, but the news item didn't give any indication of when this would happen.

Do I have to wait for the end of the season, or will it happen during this campaign?

I would like an answer too mate. My board, after 4 promotions and a lot of hassling, decided to improve my training facilities from basic to the next level i presume. It was agreed between seasons, then i heard nothing for ages so went to the board and asked again. They politely reminded me the facilities were already in the process of being upgraded. Now im 4 games away from the end of that season and its still not complete!:mad: Would the board spring a nice surprise and upgrade it a couple of nothces? I hope so but i doubt it as over the years they have been so tight they squeek when they walk!

hmmmm... then it very much looks like it's going to happen in the summer. Shame... as I was only in a position (financially) to do this after I'd got season-ticket monies and cash from high-profile home friendlies in and the season had got underway.

Looks like next season for developing players to a better degree, then. Hmmm. Off to look at those 7-star coaching formulas in the meantime, then!

And might have to see what money is in the pot later in the season for making a similar request on Youth Facilities, so I don't suffer another season-long wait.

Hmmm and I'm going to be stuck with a 3900-capacity stadium for ages at this rate, too :confused:

Archived