What languages does your manager know?

Season 26/27?

Butter my arse! I tend to get to 2015 then...try again!

No I am - have been doing a massive career game - loved it - furthest I've ever got is doing the Dafuge Challenge on FM08 with Tonbridge Angels - completed the challenge by 2028 but stopped playing after that - so I'm gonna keep playing this save until FM10 comes out.

I've got 5 countries I want to manage in yet - France, Portugal, Germany, Holland and Scotland - and then finally come back to England - although I doubt I'll get nowhere near completing all that - I'd have to move after every season probs!

No I am - have been doing a massive career game - loved it - furthest I've ever got is doing the Dafuge Challenge on FM08 with Tonbridge Angels - completed the challenge by 2028 but stopped playing after that - so I'm gonna keep playing this save until FM10 comes out.

I've got 5 countries I want to manage in yet - France, Portugal, Germany, Holland and Scotland - and then finally come back to England - although I doubt I'll get nowhere near completing all that - I'd have to move after every season probs!

Mary Poppins! I wasn't saying I didn't believe you. Good going, though.

As of 5th of May 2017 - English, Dutch, French, Spanish, Portuguese (Basic), learnt french when I was at Lyon for 5 years, ducth when I was Holland manager for about 6 or 7 months, spanish venezuela (still managing) and portuguese when I was manager of Brazil. Arsenal manager atm.

English (due to being Australian), Letzburgesch (Luxembourg as my 2nd nationality, I always pick a small nation so as to get some regens for them), Czech (manged national team for a year), French, German (guess those 2 are due to 2nd nationality), Italian (current national manager). All in 2013 as manger of Liverpool (going 187 games without a loss!) in FM08.

English, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Portuguese.

I started with dual nationality of American and French, not sure how I picked up Spanish, managed Rubin Kazan for about a year, San Marino for a year, and Brazil through a World Cup.

English, Czech, Dutch and Spanish

English as my first language the rest cuz I managed the national teams.

IRL I'm bilingual but my second language isn't in FM i.e. Irish (Gaeilge).

Even tho 60% of the Irish national team are Irish speakers. And most of the Eircom League teams will have some sort of workings in the Irish language (although I acknowledge that 99% of their daily business would be conducted in English).

C'est la vie.

(I don't know French!) :)

Archived