Manchester City, Relegated!

That's a turn up for the books. They usually have a really good 1st season in my saves and gradually improve year by year until they are up there topping the EPL.

Yes, that's the same with me as well, I have no idea how they got relegated at all :confused:

Not that crazy, in a game sense at least. They finished just above relegation on one of my saves, even though they had spent over £150 million on players. Apart from one or two players, they bought badly from what I could see and they were all midfielders or attackers, no decent defenders.

Kind of like what Real Madrid are doing IRL and that would be funny to see them flop spectacularly! ;)

What is the name of the skin you are using?

Blackin09

which team are you in all this

I'm in the Championship with Barnsley, just got them promoted through the play-offs.

Quick! go buy their good players!

I looked at some of them, but most of them had already gone, I'll put a picture up in the op showing all of their players that they have left now :D

Man City usually break into the top 4 in my games after the 1st season. So to see them relegated is a surprise.

Thing is, i'm just chuffed that Everton don't get relegated by season 2 every year after underperforming in season 1. Everton always underperformed in FM compared to RL before 9.3. Even now they're coming 10th-5th but that at least is half-realistic.

Just shows you how good a job David Moyes is doing.

Archived