Time for everyone to say "thank you!"

I think it is time that everyone takes a minute to say thank you to sigames for producing the best football game in the world, despite the imperfections it is still a bloody good game, so please everyone take a minute to say thanks!

I think it is time that everyone takes a minute to say thank you to sigames for producing the best football game in the world, despite the imperfections it is still a bloody good game, so please everyone take a minute to say thanks!

Tons of bugs eh, would you be so kind to list the 100+ (I'll keep it easy) bugs that you've fully tested & documented in the game Anderson.

Yes there are some bugs but every game has it flaws, how many times have you seen a character break the laws of physics in the likes of GTA or COD?

Tons of bugs eh, would you be so kind to list the 100+ (I'll keep it easy) bugs that you've fully tested & documented in the game Anderson.

Yes there are some bugs but every game has it flaws, how many times have you seen a character break the laws of physics in the likes of GTA or COD?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by andersonn:

We gave thousands of dollars to Sigames to make a good game but it has tons of unrealistic bugs.NO THANKS.SHAME ON SÄ°GAMES. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We await your effort at producing a better game icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">We gave thousands of dollars to Sigames to make a good game but it has tons of unrealistic bugs.NO THANKS.SHAME ON SÄ°GAMES. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">andersonn

Banned - Piracy, DNE (daf) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gotta love the irony

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by andersonn:

We gave thousands of dollars to Sigames to make a good game but it has tons of unrealistic bugs.NO THANKS.SHAME ON SÄ°GAMES. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL you have a yellow card for piracy but complain about the money you and others paid for it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Ignored post by asshole182 posted 09 March 2008 16:41 Show Post

joeyt

Part-timer

footy man is unquestionably the best management game about, we know this.

however competition is getting smarter and si should be careful not to get too arrogent.

they can't just rely on their reputation they still need to deliver quality games that are constantly getting better.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by joeyt:

He did send it 10 mins before you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Must have been a glitch in the space time continuum...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by arseneknows:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Ignored post by asshole182 posted 09 March 2008 16:41 Show Post

joeyt

Part-timer

footy man is unquestionably the best management game about, we know this.

however competition is getting smarter and si should be careful not to get too arrogent.

they can't just rely on their reputation they still need to deliver quality games that are constantly getting better. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What did you quote and why?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by asshole182:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by joeyt:

He did send it 10 mins before you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Must have been a glitch in the space time continuum... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

For some reason my time's an hour fast on these forums anyway so I wouldn't be surprised if there was

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ShaunO1:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/521102691/m/2072054683

i said it before either of you on this post Razz

Big Grin

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

asshole182 I feel your pain now icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_frown.gif

ah well, three is my lucky number

There are bugs but we all still play the game,wether it be 07,08 whatever we all sit tearing are hair at when we lose a late goal and jump around the room when we win a cup. We have to moan about the bugs so the game continues to improve but lets face it we love this game thats why we spend time on these forums.Thanks si

Archived