What's a DDT file?

Thank you.

Have read both sites explanations.

So in a nutshell, this feature allows you to load all players froma particular nation or club, no matter what leagues you decide to load?

What is the benefit of retaining all players froma country this way, rather than using the feature at the start of the game.

Also, if I retain all Spannish players, will the regens all come from Spannish clubs or will it have a few from other countries as well?

Is there a way for it to simply generate regens from view-only leagues/clubs, rather than retaining all current players as well?

this feature allows you to load all players froma particular nation or club

or league

no matter what leagues you decide to load?

correct

What is the benefit of retaining all players froma country this way, rather than using the feature at the start of the game.

I believe the countries you choose in a DDT will produce regens every year, rather than just the players of that nationality at the start of a game. I may be wrong.

Also, if I retain all Spannish players, will the regens all come from Spannish clubs or will it have a few from other countries as well?

not quite sure I know what you mean.

Is there a way for it to simply generate regens from view-only leagues/clubs, rather than retaining all current players as well?

As the first quote - yes. Just choose the leagues you want in the generator.

or league

correct

I believe the countries you choose in a DDT will produce regens every year, rather than just the players of that nationality at the start of a game. I may be wrong.

not quite sure I know what you mean.

As the first quote - yes. Just choose the leagues you want in the generator.

What I mean is that if you want SPannish regens coming through, will they only come from Spannish clubs? Or will you get the occaisonal one come from Portugal or France etc

You'll get the odd one coming from different countries, depending on the nationality of staff, etc, at those clubs. For example a Spanish coach at PSG or whatever; but those ones will be few and far between.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Just to clarify, on te FMwiki it states that you can creat a ddt file to retain all players from a nation and/or club.

What I want to know is if it is possible to get regesn coming through from nations/clubs without retaining all current players from that nation/club.

What I want to know is if it is possible to get regesn coming through from nations/clubs without retaining all current players from that nation/club.

in a word, yes, obviously you get a lot more from selected nations/clubs (to repopulate a full youth team each year)

in a word, yes, obviously you get a lot more from selected nations/clubs (to repopulate a full youth team each year)

Is there a specific command for this since, as far as I can see, it isn;t shown in either of those links that you so kindly provided?

Archived