My Sister Plays FM

at first i didnt believe it but she actually plays it , she is not a master at it i gave her basic tips and stuff , she doesnt let me give her tips on players to buy.

She needs help with training and tactics and thats about it

a couple of facts

she plays with arsenal

and a couple players she likes and dislikes

gets matias fernandez each game

hates adriano because he apparently doesnt get enough goals loll

and just signs Sergio Aguero because he is 'hot'

anyway thats about it, anyone have any female friends or family members that play FM ?

loll and my dads goes how do you like watching dots run around on the screen haha

Well hes not a female but hes 10 and plays FM and is weridly good at it!

Yes but just because he likes to sneak into his mother's bedroom and try on her high heels, doesn't qualify him for a mention on this thread... :rolleyes:

me and my grandmum play fm together while having a tea party lol j/k.

But no, i dont know any females that play fm nor would i want to meet one lol

Why?

Surely liking FM is a crucial quality in a woman?:D

scenario

Im sitting on my PC playing FM and my girl sees me playing it and "wants to do things together and take more interest in what i like". So i say sure (cuz im a nice guy lol) and she sits beside me and starts wanting me to explain to her what the game is about . After a bit of knowledge a few days later she see me playing another match and starts giving me some tips and if history taught me anything is that when a woman gets the sligtest amount of confidence on any subject matter, she thinks that she is the worlds most knowledgable person on that subject. She starts to ask me to tinker a few things, and for my relationship's sake i say sure and agree with her. so i push up my defence line and decrease mentality like she asked only to find in the 90th minute plus extra time, wigan's titus bramble (lmfao) scores a hatrick one of the including running through my defence with the ball as if he is messi. So the game is tied and i lost out on a couple of points. Next thing she says is that if i had probably done what she said earlier than i wouldnt be in this mess lol.

So why shouldnt you want your girl to play fm kids, cuz apart from the flawed match engine frustrating u, last thing u need is a nagging voice telling u to sub in "lucas for fernando torres in order to add dimension to the side" lmao

just a scenario

My missus plays FM she has been Arsenal, Villa and Leeds on this game. On FM08 she was Arsenal, Birmingham and Valencia. She downloads tactic to play and is pretty good to be fair she buys most of her own players but I give her advice every so often. Gives me time to watch la liga and other footy on the tv. Now she has Sims 3 so I doubt she will play again until FM10.

my sister played it when she was about 14. FM 2005 i think

She was Man u and some how won 8 back to back prems and 6 back to back champions leagues.

All she signed was Dyer, Alan Smith, Joe Cole and they all ended up being worth 35 million

Much better than me, but im never man united haha

So why shouldnt you want your girl to play fm kids, cuz apart from the flawed match engine frustrating u, last thing u need is a nagging voice telling u to sub in "lucas for fernando torres in order to add dimension to the side" lmao

^^^ :D love it.

My best mates girlfriend decided to play it because it's all he did, she played it without him (it was on her laptop) and she won the league with Tottenham in the first year.. buying nobody until january when she brought some random eastern european and leaving the tactics on default. We've both been annoyed as despite our tactics and signings, the best we've achieved is 4th lol.

Since finding out how amazed we are by her, my girlfriend feels the need to be interested too, after previously referring to FM as "a pointless game where we do nothing but watch the computer play it all for us" haha

scenario

Im sitting on my PC playing FM and my girl sees me playing it and "wants to do things together and take more interest in what i like". So i say sure (cuz im a nice guy lol) and she sits beside me and starts wanting me to explain to her what the game is about . After a bit of knowledge a few days later she see me playing another match and starts giving me some tips and if history taught me anything is that when a woman gets the sligtest amount of confidence on any subject matter, she thinks that she is the worlds most knowledgable person on that subject. She starts to ask me to tinker a few things, and for my relationship's sake i say sure and agree with her. so i push up my defence line and decrease mentality like she asked only to find in the 90th minute plus extra time, wigan's titus bramble (lmfao) scores a hatrick one of the including running through my defence with the ball as if he is messi. So the game is tied and i lost out on a couple of points. Next thing she says is that if i had probably done what she said earlier than i wouldnt be in this mess lol.

just a scenario

haha nice, just say "O Im sure that would be a great tactic dear, but maybe you should try it on your save before destroying mine. Thanks *loving look*"

going back 8 months ago, an ex Gf age 40 said you dont have to know about football to manage a football team, so i put her to the challenge, she bought a copy of 08 and installed it, we actually started playing a game via her lan connection, after a while it was clear she needed to know about tactic and didn't have a clue about them, it ended up with her sulking with her arms crossed pushing the lap top away from her self and saying, "i dont want to play this game any more iv had enough", we didnt even get past pre season freindly's lol..

scenario

just a scenario

You could suggest you have a team each? oh wait, then it will end up like the restaurant scenario where she doesn't order a side plate of chips because she isn't hungry, but instead steals some off your plate...

Why can't we like FM/WWSM as much as boys? I can tell you that I can outdo my brother and his friends as well as my ex-boyfriend easily. But I might be a bit of a freak... I've been playing soccer since I was two.

Since you were two? I can't even remember being two!

the mrs has had a go a few times bless her little cotton socks... all in the name of being able to stop me ignoring her all evening sometimes :)..

the ex used to play it all the time though... she played footie for wales though so not really suprising

Despite wwfan's denials ;), Cleon has said she's female several times.

I remember a female called kikq on another forum, not sure about here though.

JamboJen is female (as the name would apply...)

Despite wwfan's denials ;), Cleon has said she's female several times.

I remember a female called kikq on another forum, not sure about here though.

JamboJen is female (as the name would apply...)

I said it as a joke once:D

Archived