Job Offers

I was just wondering if anyone who has the fm07 for the psp ever been actually offered a job while manageing your club side?.

As i normally go Celtic and always seem to do well , i would like another challenge but never get offers , is it just me or is it not in the game.

Apart from that roll on FM08.

Good job people

I was just wondering if anyone who has the fm07 for the psp ever been actually offered a job while manageing your club side?.

As i normally go Celtic and always seem to do well , i would like another challenge but never get offers , is it just me or is it not in the game.

Apart from that roll on FM08.

Good job people

Any reason why i cant edit my first post , anyway i done a little searching and it seems im not the only one not getting offered jobs so instead of my original question , has this been looked at for fm08?.

If you cant move between clubs then whats the point of playing one club for numerous seasons, you would get bored quickly, i have now stopped playing fm07 now and i am hoping you would at least be able to move clubs in the new one.

but apart from that it i really enjoyed it.

Yes Marc has said that this has been improved for FMH 2008 thank goodness!!!

The only time I was offered jobs was in my marathon 30 year career.

I started with Yeovil. No offers (or even the deserved sack after dropping them down two divisions) until after 20 years when I was offered a job out of the blue by Notts Forest, who were in Division 1. I took it and then after about another 6 or 7 years, I was offered a job by Leicester who were struggling in the Premier League and so I took it. I was just getting into rebuilding their side and then it was career over! icon_frown.gif

I was also offered the Northern Ireland job, the only one which I actually applied for, which I took and spectacularly won the Euro champs and got to the following World Cup semi. It was if I was managing Italy. Anyway expecting my copy form GAME tomorrow! icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tel1888:

Any reason why i cant edit my first post , </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have also wondered why I cant edit my own posts.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tel1888:

Any reason why i cant edit my first post , anyway i done a little searching and it seems im not the only one not getting offered jobs so instead of my original question , has this been looked at for fm08?.

If you cant move between clubs then whats the point of playing one club for numerous seasons, you would get bored quickly, i have now stopped playing fm07 now and i am hoping you would at least be able to move clubs in the new one.

but apart from that it i really enjoyed it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why don't you pick the weakest team in Scotland and try to win the Champions League?

I am trying to do that with Crawley and its great fun. Only took me 7 seasons to qualify for Europe and 8 to get to the champions league.

Should quicker for you with less divisions in Scotland.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ChangNoi:

Any reason why i cant edit my first post , </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have also wondered why I cant edit my own posts. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

SI Games have removed editing rights. It's not that unusual on some forums. ITV forums and the BBC ones are the same.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vane:

Yes Marc has said that this has been improved for FMH 2008 thank goodness!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's good news , good result for the bhoys tonight. icon_smile.gif

Archived