Favoured Personal!!!

Dont think it happens anymore. I took Histon (a small village team) from the BSP to the CCC on a minimum transfer / wage budget and i wasnt even on the favoured personel. In the same save, I moved to Hereford and got them successive promotions from the BSP to the Prem (I had a tycoon takeover) but yet still no appearence for me in the favoured personel.

I think it is something they should improve on FM10...

I took Eastwood to the CCC from BSN, and left them for Wolves

When I looked on FMRTE, I was in the Disliked Personnel :(

All the things I did for that club too :(

If you ever leave a club, no matter what you achieved, you're automatically set as their most hated person ever :rolleyes:

I understand if it happened mid contract but do you still become hated if you allow your contract to run out?

Yep. In my current career game, I took Wuxi Zhongbang (a Chinese team) from mid-table obscurity in the 1st Division to back-to-back Super League titles and the semi-finals of the ACL within 5 years (their previous highest ever finish in the Super League was around 7th). I even made it on to the favoured personel list! Then, when my contract expired, I left. And sure enough, when I checked what the club thought of me with FMRTE, I was on -100. :rolleyes:

Yep. In my current career game, I took Wuxi Zhongbang (a Chinese team) from mid-table obscurity in the 1st Division to back-to-back Super League titles and the semi-finals of the ACL within 5 years (their previous highest ever finish in the Super League was around 7th). I even made it on to the favoured personel list! Then, when my contract expired, I left. And sure enough, when I checked what the club thought of me with FMRTE, I was on -100. :rolleyes:

That's a bit of a let down :thdn:

can somebody please help me I have won the double twice with chelsea and in the final for CL as well but i am not in their favoured personal is this a bug or does it not happen in fm any more?

Don't go there. You know it's serious when it gets Personal.

can somebody please help me I have won the double twice with chelsea and in the final for CL as well but i am not in their favoured personal is this a bug or does it not happen in fm any more?

It does happen, but it takes an exceptional acheivement in FM09 to be placed on the list. Whether that's a coding error or intentional, it's for another thread ;)

I'm managing Lyon in France and my club-rep was flirting between National/Continental (around 6800-7200) and i built a strong side over 3 seasons. In my 4th season i won the Champions League and news items of 'sheer disbelief' and 'total shock' appeared. I had pulled off the unthinkable with Lyon and was added to the Favoured Personnel list.

Winning the Premier League with Chelsea or the Champions League isn't what i'd coin 'exceptional' so it's highly unlikely you'll ever be added to the List. You might go onto win every League title for the next decade like i did at Barca before Lyon and still not be added to the list.

Basically you need to acheive something that nobody ever thought possible.

It isn't impossible...i have taken AFC Wimbledon from the BSS to the CCC in 8 years, winning 2 fa trophies, 2 conference league cups and 2 paint pot trophies. As said before, it takes something that was never thought possible to be achieved at the club you're at. For Chelsea winning the double twice and finalists of the CL is something that Chelsea, the fans and the board would expect.

It isn't impossible...i have taken AFC Wimbledon from the BSS to the CCC in 8 years, winning 2 fa trophies, 2 conference league cups and 2 paint pot trophies. As said before, it takes something that was never thought possible to be achieved at the club you're at. For Chelsea winning the double twice and finalists of the CL is something that Chelsea, the fans and the board would expect.
It IS possible

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=129706&highlight=legends

oops i misread what you put,i thought you said it was impossible,yeah i'm a numpty :D

usually they will have me in their favored personal if they win some award like world player of the yr etc. When i gotten too rich and had a huge squad, rotation was inevitable now, most of my players dont win the player of the yr award anymore, and so they have me as favored personal.

it took me 7 epl titles, 6 fa cups, 6 league cups & 6 champions league titles to become a Liverpool Legend in my saved game, If I ever leave the club I will check with the editor and change it back to +100

Archived