Top Five Improvements

1. Attendance Figures for the match even if it has no bearing on finance.

Reason = Gives you a sense of how well you are doing and how popular the team is.

2. Financial Bonus for winning cups e.g £100,000 for winning the Johnstones Paint , £50,000 for winning the FA Trophy.(Not sure if you get anything for winning FA Cup as I have not won them)

Reason = Make it more worthwhile winning and risking injuries and tiredness.

3.Improved Match Engine Speeds & Commentary.

Reason= Very Slow , Slow , Medium detailed commentary but match takes too long to comlete.

Fast = Match time much better but comments appear to quickly to read. Lack of suspense e.g Rounds the keeper *pause* but puts it wide. More variety of goals.

4.Option to continue playing after 30 seasons if you want to ( as a new manager). If I ever finish a 30 season game I might be annoyed that I have to restart).

5. Option to manage abroad if you have won everything in your starting league ( more leagues visable). Dont know how possible due to memory.

1. Attendance Figures for the match even if it has no bearing on finance.

Reason = Gives you a sense of how well you are doing and how popular the team is.

2. Financial Bonus for winning cups e.g £100,000 for winning the Johnstones Paint , £50,000 for winning the FA Trophy.(Not sure if you get anything for winning FA Cup as I have not won them)

Reason = Make it more worthwhile winning and risking injuries and tiredness.

3.Improved Match Engine Speeds & Commentary.

Reason= Very Slow , Slow , Medium detailed commentary but match takes too long to comlete.

Fast = Match time much better but comments appear to quickly to read. Lack of suspense e.g Rounds the keeper *pause* but puts it wide. More variety of goals.

4.Option to continue playing after 30 seasons if you want to ( as a new manager). If I ever finish a 30 season game I might be annoyed that I have to restart).

5. Option to manage abroad if you have won everything in your starting league ( more leagues visable). Dont know how possible due to memory.

Archived