Manager Stats - Transfer Imlpications

Does anyone know if the User's manager stats are taken into consideration by the players/clubs in the game.

Take Loyalty for example. If a User has a low score does that mean that players might think twice about playing under him or job application refused because of it?

That sort of sucks. It would be nice if they actually had an impact in the game.

Clubs who want stability will hire good/loyal coaches while others like Real can hire the good/disloyal coaches. Adds a new dynamic limiting the player to the choices he's made during his career.

That sort of sucks. It would be nice if they actually had an impact in the game.

Clubs who want stability will hire good/loyal coaches while others like Real can hire the good/disloyal coaches. Adds a new dynamic limiting the player to the choices he's made during his career.

Oh yeah, I agree. The only problem is i dont feel the manager prfiles record things correctly. For instance, in my manager profile, my 'domestic player bias' is rated a 4, and thats despite 95% of my squad being english, and has been for the last 5 seasons. Speaking about profiles, it would be nice if we could see ours like we can see AI managers profiles.

We need to be incorporated a little more in the game. Have our career decisions, style of play and other similar things matter when we sign a player. IRL players aren't only swayed by a clubs reputation. They tend to want to go to clubs/managers they think they'll enjoy playing football for.

Also allowing us to discuss things with a potential transfer target would be nice. I can sort of be like the players asking us several questions about how/where we'd play him and maybe how the team will generally play. Things along those lines. If we answer the players questions the right way he'll choose us over other suitors. This will be very hard to implement though. So I'll just stick to perfecting managers stats and allowing them to have implications in the game.

Oh yeah, I agree. The only problem is i dont feel the manager prfiles record things correctly. For instance, in my manager profile, my 'domestic player bias' is rated a 4, and thats despite 95% of my squad being english, and has been for the last 5 seasons. Speaking about profiles, it would be nice if we could see ours like we can see AI managers profiles.

are u english? I don´t know if the domestic player bias refers to bias for the players of the nation you are managing in or for players of your own nationality

I wish there was a way a game can recognize the type of manager you are, the current reputation system doesn´t cut it... I mean the game can´t reproduce realities such as Bora Milutinovic being one of the most respected managers in the world despite never having won anything and that (if he was younger) would be prefered by any nation looking to qualify for world cup for first time over the guy who just won the world cup

As others have mentioned the stats dont work properly yet. There needs to be more implemented aswell, I have low loyalty yet been at the same club for 10 years and knocked back all offers, looked after players, kept the oldies to retire at the club, so forth. Atm it all comes down to the rep, if you are high in rep then you will attract more players to the club.

Archived