Financial help

Hi, Im playing as Staines Town, in my youth challenge - you may have seen it in the challenges forum - basically the challenge is that you cant buy players and you have to rely on your young lads to try and get sucess. Obviousley finances are quite important, in order to improve my facilities and the like. So, couple of questions:

How much will I need to:

A) Upgrade my youth facilities

B) Upgrade Training facilities

C) Expand the stadium

Also, any financial tips, and is there anywhere that simply says a figure of money that I 'have'?

Cheers.

Hi, Im playing as Staines Town, in my youth challenge - you may have seen it in the challenges forum - basically the challenge is that you cant buy players and you have to rely on your young lads to try and get sucess. Obviousley finances are quite important, in order to improve my facilities and the like. So, couple of questions:

How much will I need to:

A) Upgrade my youth facilities

B) Upgrade Training facilities

C) Expand the stadium

Also, any financial tips, and is there anywhere that simply says a figure of money that I 'have'?

Cheers.

I can't say i've ever noticed how much it costs to expand the training facilities, but Stadium Expansion depends on you maxing out attendances every week and actually having the ability to expand the stadium since some local councils in game won't let you expand. A new stadium is a possibility down the line, but this requires a hefty bank balance or a bank loan which you pay back in installments.

As for the money you have, i assume you mean the bank balance? Under the Finance screen?

Generally for lower league clubs, you could arrange matches against top opposition pre-season to draw some crowds in. You could also sell a player or 2 with 50% of future fee included; should they be resold later, you'll pocket 50% of that.

Archived