work permits - again!!

Random one this and sorry if this has been asked a million times before.

The scenario:

I do a deal for a player for 2.8 million which is dependant on another deal going out of the club to create enough kitty for it to go through. The player needs a work permit and it is granted but i do not have the funds as the other transfer failed to work out.

Annoying. But come the summer I free up enough money to be able to offer again for the player (actually 2 million this time?!). All as before get to contract, offer the same deal and he accepts I think brilliant but this time the work permit is turned down and also fails the appeal. WHY? what could possibly have changed in the last 2 weeks? (when i put first offer in).

He is a serbian player who is an international so that shouldnt be a problem and i am offering him a key role as he is far better than any of my players! What can i do?

I am playing as Burton in the championship.....

Do you have a work permit feeder club you can send the player to? If you do then the transfer normally goes through after appeal. If you currently dont have any feeder clubs then unfortunately you wont be offered a work permit one right away.

Archived