Differing Transfer Lists at the start [Player Naming]

I was just wondering whether or not what league you decide to load as you start date league, has an effect on what players are transfer listed at the beginning?

I have never started a game in Scotland and i did so today, to find Javier Saviola and also Mark Viduka (yes he's fat, ****, slow and injured), which i never noticed either listed when i've started in England (generally i'm Newcastle so this may effect the Viduka one) or when i've started in Italy.

Does anyone have a difinitive(sp?) answer?

I don't think it's different. I think it's basically match the players rep to the club rep, money, etc...

Most of the time the same clubs end up buying the same players. The times it doesn't happen the club he went to in the previous save does bid for him but the player chooses to go to another club that also bid for him in the previous save. Human sales also have an impact. As Liverpool I used to battle it out with Man City for Moutinho. Recently whenever I start a Liverpool game I tend to sell Lucas to them and I've noticed that they never challenge me for Moutinho.

I'm talking about the beginning of the game I've never made it past 2 season with Liverpool as I tend to get bored.

Edit: To answer your question I've seen both Viduka and Saviola listed everytime I've started a game. Even when I was playing for Dutch, French, German, and Spanish teams.

Archived