loyal players

Take Ronaldo for example hes won everything he could at United and now he wants to conquer Spain.

A bit off the topic but he was never the loyal player. He was hankering for a move to Madrid ever since he fought with Rudd van Nistelrooy and that was before United won the first of its three league titles.

How wasnt he loyal? Fair enough he wanted to move to Madrid why not? Everytime Ronaldo has put on that shirt hes given his all no one can deny that. Even if at the back of his mind he wanted to be at Madrid he never let it show on the pitch, and in that sense he was a loyal player.

not exactly the same thing as loyal take villa for example he's had offers from big clubs but has remained loyal to valencia and it only looks like he'll move now because they need to sell him because of their financial situation.

Just about every player will give their best effort when they go out to play because thats what they're paid to do ronaldo hasn't shown a shred of loyalty to the club that made him a star he just made a big deal about wanting to leave.

How wasnt he loyal? Fair enough he wanted to move to Madrid why not? Everytime Ronaldo has put on that shirt hes given his all no one can deny that. Even if at the back of his mind he wanted to be at Madrid he never let it show on the pitch, and in that sense he was a loyal player.

Thats not loyalty...thats professionalism :) Loyalty is Giggs, Scholes or even a Beckham who stick to one club. Loyalty is Buffon, Trezuguet, Del Piero who refused to ditch Juventus even though they were demoted

Transfer list the player and keep an eye on him. Only sell him for what you believe is the right amount. I kept on rejecting offers for Agger because they were a few million less than what I thought I should get. I checked his status a couple of weeks in and it said he was willing to fight for his place in the team. So I removed him from the transfer list and offered him a contract. I'm not sure it works every time because when I was at Villa a Portuguese player wanted out. He was transfer listed for an entire season. He didn't want to stay in the team but he wanted to move to a bigger club so.

Let the best players sign a contract once a year but make sure you give them nothing for signing on fee. It prevents them from ever forcing your hand when it comes to transferring them.

If he was giving his all in the Champions League final then he should retire now.

CR prefers personal glory and he can only get that through his team doing well. Loyalty is part of his vocabulary. He is only loyal to himself.

I read an article recently about how the United players we ****ed off he tried to do everything on his own in the Champs league Final. Obviously he chose himself over the club. He wanted the world to see that he was better than Messi, he didn't care if anyone thought that Man Utd was a better team than Barcelona. They also complained about his on/off pitch tantrums attributing them to his desire to move to Real.

Giving it all to show the world YOU are the best player regardless of what effect it has on the team you play for doesn't qualify as loyalty.

I dont think its a case of being loyal or not, more a case of being ambitious. He may want a new challenge because he feels like wants to achieve something somewhere - despite being loyal to his existing club. If you have FMRTE look at his hidden attributes for his loyalty and ambition.

Archived