Can a scout become a manager?

Very rarely, but it could happen I suppose.

Most scouts attributes are appalling and only really have the Judging attibutes that seem any good.

Would be good to use the editor, and put an average scout in charge of a big team amd see how he does:D

Very rarely, but it could happen I suppose.

Most scouts attributes are appalling and only really have the Judging attibutes that seem any good.

Would be good to use the editor, and put an average scout in charge of a big team amd see how he does:D

Yeah, I was thinking of doing a sign up where everyone starts off as a scout but also selects their manager attributes and personalities, also setting their job preferences to 20 so it would increase the chances of him actually becoming a manager. Then I'd record what happens and come up with a points system for the progress of the scouts/managers.

Like?:D

Yeah, I was thinking of doing a sign up where everyone starts off as a scout but also selects their manager attributes and personalities, also setting their job preferences to 20 so it would increase the chances of him actually becoming a manager. Then I'd record what happens and come up with a points system for the progress of the scouts/managers.

Like?:D

If you administrated it the yes :thup:

Archived