I've had this problem before, i think it's unfixable....

I've asked for help about this before but nothing really worked....

The TV View in games.... i hate it. i like to watch the player ratings during commentary.

Now, i've clicked on the match screen 'classic view' but it ALWAYS still goes back to the dreaded TV View randomly like after half time when i restart the match.... grrrr

Anyone else having this problem? Any ways to fix it? I just want to get rid of TV View altogether because i think it sucks.

Thanks

From the FAQ:

I'm forced into TV View or Classic View every match and I don't want to be! How can I stop this?

Before kickoff there is a 'View Match' option in the action buttons. Simply select which view you wish to start the match in. Please note that this option is not present on some custom skins.

Have you tried changing this?

Before you start the game you have a series of options on the bottom left for choosing how you wish to view the game. These are the preset options that will stay the same for every match, irrespective of what buttons you click mid match.

If they are set to TV View rather than Classic you will enter TV View at the start of each half.

The best time to change them is at the formation screens for both sides, or when you are giving your teamtalks etc.

Hello

Thanks for your quick reply.

Where exaclty are the 'action buttons?'

As for the buttons on the left, i have actually clicked them (more specifically the classic view option' EVERY single time a match begins. Then sometimes it goes to the TV view (not all the time). Also if i do watch the first half in classic view, by the time i've done all my half time tactics it goes back to TV View (which is annoying as it takes forever to load up!

Cheers

When in the match screen..... Under 'Match View' where it has the two options of either classic or tv view at the very beginning i ALWAYS choose classic. However, after i've sorted my team out it ALWAYS goes to tv view. It's so annoying!

The action buttons are the ones in the bottom left. You have to change it before you get to the actual match screen, it's either the screen immediately after you click Submit Team, or the one after that.

For the record. If you do have a skin where the button isn't available, you need to load the default skin, make the change and play 1 game with the default skin, after the game you can go back to your skin and the setting is remembered.

Archived