How sad i am i have just taken the job as Rwanda national team manager.

I dont have a clue about any of the players and was wondering if you lot knew any decent Rwandans which i could include in my squad ?

I have a friendly with Brazil coming up which should be funny !

I've been to Rwanda once, on a volunteering break. Its probably one of the poorest African nations. I went to there national stadium (Amahoro National Stadium) and it was a tremendous experiance. I believe this year the African Youth Championships are being held there.

I've been to Rwanda once, on a volunteering break. Its probably one of the poorest African nations. I went to there national stadium (Amahoro National Stadium) and it was a tremendous experiance. I believe this year the African Youth Championships are being held there.

How do you get to do volunteering breaks ? I would love to do one !

How do you get to do volunteering breaks ? I would love to do one !

On the game menu, you go to the manager drop down menu and select go on holiday. One of the options is "Apply for all voluntering breaks in lower reputation countries".

oh mate ive been too. its AMAZING!!! there was no one there so me my brother and our friend climbed over the barrier and went on the pitch and sat in the presidents seat and swang from the crossbar lol. pitty they dont let you do that at hampden...

oh mate ive been too. its AMAZING!!! there was no one there so me my brother and our friend climbed over the barrier and went on the pitch and sat in the presidents seat and swang from the crossbar lol. pitty they dont let you do that at hampden...

You sat in the presidents seat :O is that not a bit risky in african countries lol don't the presidents usually have a reputation for shooting on site ;)

You sat in the presidents seat :O is that not a bit risky in african countries lol don't the presidents usually have a reputation for shooting on site ;)

lol good job the stadium was empty then. it was just a section of about 25-50 fenced of seats that we were told was the presidents seat so our friend might have just been pulling our leg lol

On the game menu, you go to the manager drop down menu and select go on holiday. One of the options is "Apply for all voluntering breaks in lower reputation countries".

Man, you are on a roll! Must remember to glance left at your username before drinking in your 'tips' :)

Can just see threads in the Bugs forum now - "I can't find my volunteer breaks application button, this game is rubbish / I want my money back!!!!!!"

Archived