Spanish League B team vs Loan

If my B team plays in the second division of the league..is it safe to assume that they are getting the same experience as if they were loaned to an actual second division team?

Yes, so long as the B team manager selects them often enough. They should also benefit from the fact they're still actually at the club and are therefore still training as you require and using the same facilities.

The only reason I ask is because their value seems to plummet anytime I promote a youth to the B team :(

Cause they become as if they were contracted to that team, so their vlaue decreases as theyre going to a club with a low reputation, whereas if you loan a player out to a small club then theyre still seen as a player for your club, if you get me..

its just SI they screwed up B Teams in Spain this year

My players seem to hate going to my B-team, even the young guys that are in no way ready for La Liga.

And your right about their value plummeting, some very good young players are being rated as less then 20k

Yes, so long as the B team manager selects them often enough. They should also benefit from the fact they're still actually at the club and are therefore still training as you require and using the same facilities.

About that, using FMRTE I checked Castilla's training & youth facilities, they're horrible.

How's that possible ?

Real Madrid C's facilities are even worse.

I imagine it is the same for other clubs (but obviously only in nations that use B teams)

About that, using FMRTE I checked Castilla's training & youth facilities, they're horrible.

How's that possible ?

Real Madrid C's facilities are even worse.

I imagine it is the same for other clubs (but obviously only in nations that use B teams)

In 09 B-teams are counted as seperate feeder teams rather than reserve teams within the club, so they are given the facilities that a stand-alone team in their position would have i.e. f*** all.

I know about the whole "separate" clubs "feature", but it's not true that Castilla's facilities are, well - crappy. They use the same facilties Real Madrid uses.

Valdebebas is for the whole club, not just 25 players, think about it.

That goes for all other B teams.

Archived