my defence is rock solid :D:D:D:D:D:D

Not accusing you but does anyone else find Arsenal getting 8 points a tad unbelieveble?

I mean even with a 9 point reduction and playing their youth team they probably manage mid table such is the stupid overrated nature of their squad.

By 2016 their whole squad wil;l have changed, as is the nature of football - so its not unbelievable

You maybe right, just seems odd. Looking at the rest of the table its all pretty much similar to what youd expect (with the exception of the human team fulham) except arsenal.

I mean ive never seen any team get that few points.

(not that this detracts from the OPs achievements, just seems something has gone a bit wrong code wise for a team as solid as Arsenal to end up on 8 points when even newly promoted sides have 3 times that amount)

I hate to say it but this looks like cheating. The prices for a lot of those players are very unrealistic. Vela for only £25m and Fabregas to the user's team for less than that.

as i said, they were bankrupt, i duno how that happened i wasn't much attention tbh i only realised when half their squad had left

first of congrats, be inresting to see if you can keep it going make your home ground a fortress.

Eventually you will meet water though.

bahhhh

im on a fm break now, ever since i saw that vid for cm i cba to play fm lol

No I don't get bored of always winning, I bring in 2 new 1st team regulars a season depending on the new regens that come into teh game during every off season. So it's always hard to keep on winning. And anyway, I only have won 31 cups according to the hall of fame, I want to get past the record of 35 set by 1 of those pesky Celtic Managers many moons ago.

Archived