Whats your Record on Games undefeated ??

I am managing Rangers, and am currently going for my 7th lg in a row, having won all Domestic cups along the way, and a champ lg to boot. In this season im still undefeated and have yet to concede a single goal in 15 games. My record is presently 158 SPL games undefeated ,,, i only drew a couple for the whole of the last season. Tbh i think I will probably lose interest after 10 in a row is hopefully achieved ( dont want to jinx it). I havent in any of the previous FM's gone a run as good as this one , so just wondered if anyone else has hit similar or better form in this years game ????

P.S. is there anywhere in game to see what my current record is,,,Im just finding out at present from news bits after games or in match commentary,,dont see it in estones or anything before games or in the club achievement stats ???? maybe just missed it lol ,,

P.S. is there anywhere in game to see what my current record is,,,Im just finding out at present from news bits after games or in match commentary,,dont see it in estones or anything before games or in the club achievement stats ???? maybe just missed it lol ,,

If you go to 'history' - 'records' you should find what you are after.

Archived