can you manage any international team on fmh07?

can you manage any international team? can you manage teams like latvia and some of the other little teams? i originally thought you could only manage international teams in the UK and in europe. does this mean i could be the manager of brazil. what international teams have you managed? please post the international teams that can be managed. thanks

can you manage any international team? can you manage teams like latvia and some of the other little teams? i originally thought you could only manage international teams in the UK and in europe. does this mean i could be the manager of brazil. what international teams have you managed? please post the international teams that can be managed. thanks

• SI Staff

Yeah, it depends on what country you are managing in.

Off the top of my head you can also manage Australia, Belgium, China, Czech Republic, Iran, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, South Korea and Turkey. May be one or two others that I can't remember.

hi spurs

someone mentioned they were Turkey manager. i also read somewheree it depends on the number of players avaiable. so in my game there are only 10 Turkish players so if the manager jon became available i wouldnt be able to apply.

another example in my english game i could become n.ireland manger as its available. in my itilian game i coaldnt be n.ireland manager as they havent got enough players when you do a search. theres no option to apply

i hope you get me

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">someone mentioned they were Turkey manager. i also read somewheree it depends on the number of players avaiable. so in my game there are only 10 Turkish players so if the manager jon became available i wouldnt be able to apply. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is the case the nations available depend on the number of players in the database that you are playing with.

The 'required' limit is much lower than in the PC game because once you take the job the game will naturally generate a few more players to ensure that you have a reasonable selection available for your international squad.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kenners:

Yeah, it depends on what country you are managing in.

Off the top of my head you can also manage Australia, Belgium, China, Czech Republic, Iran, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, South Korea and Turkey. May be one or two others that I can't remember. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, once i unlocked International Management, i have only ever been in England so those are the only available terams for me. Gonna try out the rest ! icon14.gif Great game SI icon_razz.gif

Archived