takeovers and any new ideas

yes but the majority of takeovers are from directors and in football that rarely ever happens. and also i would like to see the finance system re-done because apart from wage and transfer budgets we cant control it.

Originally posted by sammymac:

yes but the majority of takeovers are from directors and in football that rarely ever happens. and also i would like to see the finance system re-done because apart from wage and transfer budgets we cant control it.

Managers really dont play a part in the financial system at a club. Wages are done by the board anyway & managers just ask what type of contract to sign player X on.

Originally posted by Gauvner:

Managers really dont play a part in the financial system at a club. Wages are done by the board anyway & managers just ask what type of contract to sign player X on.

This is the reason I would like to see the finances system changed and especially taken out fo the confidence section. As long as I am within budget in transfers and wages, I shouldn't be held accountable for any other expenses which I don't control and don't want to control.

Originally posted by sammymac:

I tend to disagree. While there may not be many takeovers in the Premiership due to the success, there are a lot of takeovers in the lower leagues that just invlolve the shuffling of board members.

And Nomis, totally agree, but I dont have many problems with that, just cups, lol.

Archived