Is there a way to prize players like Villa and Ibrahimovic away from their clubs?

I've never been able to sign players like Villa and Silva from Valenica or Ibrahimovic from Inter because they just dont accept any ammount of money.

I just discovered FM Mini Scout that shows that it would take offers of about £140m for each player.

I'm just wondering if there's anyway to motivate their clubs to sell at a more reasonable fee. I've tried my best to unsettle the players by announcing my intentions to sign them but it doesnt seem to make any difference.

Cheers.

Try using the player interaction as well - praise them, say you would like to sign them. Keep at it as well. Keep making offers for the players, increasing by a small amount every time.

I had the same situation with David Silva and kept increasing the offer by a million and they finally relented for £40m

I've never been able to sign players like Villa and Silva from Valenica or Ibrahimovic from Inter because they just dont accept any ammount of money.

I just discovered FM Mini Scout that shows that it would take offers of about £140m for each player.

I'm just wondering if there's anyway to motivate their clubs to sell at a more reasonable fee. I've tried my best to unsettle the players by announcing my intentions to sign them but it doesnt seem to make any difference.

Cheers.

Praise there manager and become friends with him. Now he'll be more open too bids from you. Now interact with the player and praise him so he likes you. Then declare your intrest, since he likes you hopefully he'll become unsettled. Now put in a bid of £0. The selling club will reject. This may cause the player too get angry or hand in a transfer request. Now that he is angry/handed in a transfer request you should be able too get him for a knock down price. But this method has lots of ifs and only has a 25% chance of working, worth a try though.

Villa - Yes but you need to have a fairly high reputation.

Ibrahimovic - Seems impossible, I've tried so many times... You end up bidding like £120m because Inter doesn't want to sell AT ALL, and he's always rejected my contact offers. Even like £145k/w... Seems close to impossible

Archived