A 'Mightyowl28 editing idea'

just something im thinking of for FMH2008... let me know what you think.

Basically, seen as we'll be able to edit player names (and hopefully more) on the next game, im thinking of releasing an upddate, maybe even for the release of the game, that features the regulars on the forum (and maybe SI staff!) as real life players in the game. Im not thinking of making us/you into world beaters but maybe decent lower league players, therefore not having too much of an impact on the game, maybe even starting as 'free agents', and some of us/you could maybe have the potential to become very good players!

If this goes ahead I'd probably ask everyone interested to email me full name, DoB, 2 preferred positions (wonder if we can edit positions icon_wink.gif), that sort of stuff. That way no-one has to give out details on the forum if not desired....

Whats everyone think of this idea?

icon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gif

just something im thinking of for FMH2008... let me know what you think.

Basically, seen as we'll be able to edit player names (and hopefully more) on the next game, im thinking of releasing an upddate, maybe even for the release of the game, that features the regulars on the forum (and maybe SI staff!) as real life players in the game. Im not thinking of making us/you into world beaters but maybe decent lower league players, therefore not having too much of an impact on the game, maybe even starting as 'free agents', and some of us/you could maybe have the potential to become very good players!

If this goes ahead I'd probably ask everyone interested to email me full name, DoB, 2 preferred positions (wonder if we can edit positions icon_wink.gif), that sort of stuff. That way no-one has to give out details on the forum if not desired....

Whats everyone think of this idea?

icon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gif

Thats my position Martin but ill let you have it as ive always been a frustrated Striker deep down. I can also play anywher across the back 4, defensive mid and centre mid and recently played both wings and briefly as a centre forward. So i want to Be a Forward!!!! always dreamed of scoring instead of stopping goals!

First time I tried to catch the ball from a corner with my left hand, and bent my thumb back. I was in a cast for 3 weeks. Then after 7 years of not playing I was training for a 5 a side game, and bent the same thumb back and was in a cast for a month......DOH!!!

So for the sake of being able to move my thumb I had to quit.

Shame really, I was pretty good lol icon_razz.gif

I was released on a "free transfer" after a "discussion" that I had with the manager. Shame really as I had played for the club for the best part of 10 years. P.S. Its a sunday league club thats local I dont play professionally or semi-professionally... Unfortunatley icon_frown.gif

Right everyone, I think we expected to have the editor by now but im going to get the ball rolling on this idea, fair few people have shown interest. I'll aim to have it done by, say, a week after the games release, obviously with any neccesary database updates that need updating anyway (we should be able to update managers).

mightyowl28_FMH@hotmail.com

Can everyone interested please send an email to the the above address containg the following information;

full name

Dob

2 preffered positions (football related, obviously)

and anything else you think neccesary.

[please don't send anything else to this email account for the time being -theres the possibility of maybe using it as sort of a mailing list idea to send the latest updates that we do straight out, (had some trouble with the upload/download sites recently)]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">LIVIforLife

Amateur

Posted 01 November 2007 08:52 Hide PostReply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post

how about an edit with all us regulars on the forums. i will be willing to do this once i get the game in the after christmas sales as everything is 10x cheaper </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Livi, this is what mightyowl is doing. Did you read what it said at the beginning??

I think he is talking about this:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> can anyone be in this or is it only the people who have been in this forum for a long time? because i only joined a couple of months ago </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think LIVI means he will make another one with just forum regulars is pretty pointless as you can just change it yourself once you get the changes.txt from Mightlyowl.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

my word where has cammy been all this time </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well my PC has broke down a couple of times then I forgot my password lol

• 4 weeks later...

Archived