International call ups & the German League

I'm currently managing Hoffenheim and i'm in March of the first season.

I've just got past the international weekend where 10 of my players were called up for World Cup qualifiers, however I still had to play my match against Bochum. I managed to draw 0-0 but only had 3 subs and had to field B team players.

I notice however there are a few other teams such as Bayern with a few players been called up and there are a full weekend of fixtures, so do matches in the German league not get postponed for international call ups?

It's a well known bug that affects all European nations which shall be fixed in FM 2010 :thup::)

Like it was in 2009?

and 2008?

and 2007?

and so on.

The rules state if you at least THREE international call-ups then you CAN cancel the game, so ideally it should not be an automatic postponement. The club should be ASKED.

Like it was in 2009?

and 2008?

and 2007?

and so on.

The rules state if you at least THREE international call-ups then you CAN cancel the game' date=' so ideally it should not be an automatic postponement. The club should be ASKED.[/quote']

What rules are you referring to? I've never heard of this. I don't mean to sound like I doubt you but I'm pretty sure IRL there have been many occasions where clubs have had 3 or more call-ups without making a big hoo-ha about postponements.

In the OP#s circumstance, that's pretty rubbish - should have ben called off but I've never had a game called off for because of players on duty.

Like it was in 2009?

and 2008?

and 2007?

and so on.

The rules state if you at least THREE international call-ups then you CAN cancel the game' date=' so ideally it should not be an automatic postponement. The club should be ASKED.[/quote']

Sorry mate but thats bull.

African Nations. Arsenal were depleted yet had to play.

Archived